Hi everybody :frow

Got the water bill today. I was afraid to look at it after all the watering I did. I have a credit of twenty some bucks :eek::celebrate:gig Im shocked but very happy. Oh, and everyone drinks out of the toilet tank 🙄 so i was definitley expecting a large bill. I will tell you what, im not arguing with them about it 🤣
I got sweet potato slips in the mail yesterday :celebrate Will be planting them in a few.
Isn't it a couple months late for sweet potato?

Poop is looking better but it seems to be an evening issue. So rice and eggs for lunch too.
20220728_094433.jpg
Exploded micro. Wiping the ceiling sounded like hail falling.
20220728_101946.jpg
Marks from roo flogging. I thought I would be more black and blue. It hurts like a bruise but didn't change color.
20220728_145712.jpg
Escape Golden Pheasant chick. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hatched for someone else and brooding at my house. They can fly! I have to open the top of the brooder to change their water. It took its opportunity and flew to the ceiling of my garage. Yes, they are really high ceilings. It played in that little storage space a bit and watched me reband chicks. Then I had to chase it down. Took 3 attempts to catch the little sucker. And even holding it I almost lost it again. Messaged it's owner the picture and said "I think it's ready to go home"
🤞🏻for no poop when I get home.

Good morning everybody :frow

Question of the day: should I get a donut?
I work a short day at job 1 and off at job 2 :celebrate Also off tomorrow:celebrate Will go trim hunting in the garage andget that painted on. Y brand new work table, i mean the dog crate just sitting in the.middle of the kitchen. Very glad i got it on sale. He hates it and i: the only one that puts him in it. He prefers the bedroom, fine with me 🤣

Cant fix typos, cat on tablet and no glasses sorry! 🤣🤣

Good morning folks :frow

:woot For no accidents Nunny!

Good morning everyone.
It's been a rough week at work here. So very glad it's Friday!!

View attachment 3203812
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day... TGIF!
Good morning everybody :frow

Question of the day: should I get a donut?
I work a short day at job 1 and off at job 2 :celebrate Also off tomorrow:celebrate Will go trim hunting in the garage andget that painted on. Y brand new work table, i mean the dog crate just sitting in the.middle of the kitchen. Very glad i got it on sale. He hates it and i: the only one that puts him in it. He prefers the bedroom, fine with me 🤣

Cant fix typos, cat on tablet and no glasses sorry! 🤣🤣
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom