Good morning folks,

Things are better here but the Milk Drinker is still being cranky and needy, but otherwise seems perfectly fine. Though him fussing at every little thing is getting kind of annoying, lol.

I'm so sorry your cancer is back Clue, I read your leukemia thread on Thursday but didn't have time to respond. I'm glad it isn't as bad as it was first thought to be. Praying for you!

That's so sad, it's horrible to think she died just 8 days after she was the first to respond about my post about thinking I need to get rid of my meat birds and go down to just a few egg layers. She will be very missed. Has anyone heard what happened? When I first saw that she was gone, I wondered if the seizure problem got her.
:frow Good morning Rae, have a great day

Fishy, funny you should mention that. It's still hot here. My chickens normally molt towards the middle to end of Sept. They're in molt now. My duck started a week ago. I'm not sure what it means, maybe an early winter, or a hard one. All I know is it's unusual for them to start so early.
I think mine have started as well, but didnt last year until late Sept I think, maybe even Oct? It was their first molt last year so i dont remember exactly.

That's so sad, it's horrible to think she died just 8 days after she was the first to respond about my post about thinking I need to get rid of my meat birds and go down to just a few egg layers. She will be very missed. Has anyone heard what happened? When I first saw that she was gone, I wondered if the seizure problem got her.

I never asked for any details. I didn't think it appropriate to.

Back
Top Bottom