We have those here too! Waiting to see your photo! :)
Here it is!
IMG_1327 - Edited.jpg

I visited the Bay Trail today, which has an abundance of waterfowl. Mallard ducks, American coots, white pelicans, Canada geese, double-crested cormorants, seagulls, snowy egrets, great egrets, great blue herons, and some others I have not yet identified. Also a surprising number of turkey vultures, and some crows.

I visited the Bay Trail today, which has an abundance of waterfowl. Mallard ducks, American coots, white pelicans, Canada geese, double-crested cormorants, seagulls, snowy egrets, great egrets, great blue herons, etc. Also a surprising number of turkey vultures, and some crows.
Very nice photo! 💖

You certainly got to see lots of birds today!! I love going to area or preserves where the birdlife is abundant. So inspiring! 🐦 Sounds like you had a lovely day! :)

I visited the Bay Trail today, which has an abundance of waterfowl. Mallard ducks, American coots, white pelicans, Canada geese, double-crested cormorants, seagulls, snowy egrets, great egrets, great blue herons, and some others I have not yet identified. Also a surprising number of turkey vultures, and some crows.
Here are some pictures I took of the birds:
1. Great blue heron
IMG_1362 - Edited.jpg

2. Snowy Egrets
IMG_1513 - Edited.jpg

3. Double-crested Cormorants
IMG_1469.JPG

4. Female mallard duck with a bird I have not yet identified
IMG_1455.JPG

5. Cormorants and many ducks in the background
IMG_1416.JPG

6. White pelicans
IMG_1420.JPG

PXL_20201010_185124012.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg
PXL_20201004_220446566.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg
00100trPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200925121840031_COVER.jpg

I have Rusty (owned him all 17 years of his life. He's my best buddy man), Fiammetta (She's 3. Owned her for 1.5 years. Lives up to her name), and Dell (she's 20 something. Full of red head sass. Learned to ride on her! Rusty's mama. Long story but have owned her for about 2 years). Also have one dog and six cats but they will get their own post 😉

View attachment 2369999View attachment 2370001View attachment 2370004
I have Rusty (owned him all 17 years of his life. He's my best buddy man), Fiammetta (She's 3. Owned her for 1.5 years. Lives up to her name), and Dell (she's 20 something. Full of red head sass. Learned to ride on her! Rusty's mama. Long story but have owned her for about 2 years). Also have one dog and six cats but they will get their own post 😉
What lovely pictures! All three of them are very beautiful horses. :love

Here are some pictures I took of the birds:
1. Great blue heron
View attachment 2370000
2. Snowy EgretsView attachment 2370002
3. Double-crested CormorantsView attachment 2370005
4. Female mallard duck with a bird I have not yet identifiedView attachment 2370006
5. Cormorants and many ducks in the backgroundView attachment 2370008
6. White pelicansView attachment 2370007
Wow, what stunning photos, you are quite the photographer!! The birds are gorgeous!! 💖💕 I am so jealous!! :D Beautiful!! :love

Back
Top Bottom