View attachment 2369999View attachment 2370001View attachment 2370004
I have Rusty (owned him all 17 years of his life. He's my best buddy man), Fiammetta (She's 3. Owned her for 1.5 years. Lives up to her name), and Dell (she's 20 something. Full of red head sass. Learned to ride on her! Rusty's mama. Long story but have owned her for about 2 years). Also have one dog and six cats but they will get their own post 😉
Rusty is adorable!! :love I kept horses much of my life and have since retired from riding. Your photos make me miss riding!! Very nice photos! 💖

Wow, what stunning photos, you are quite the photographer!! The birds are gorgeous!! 💖💕 I am so jealous!! :D Beautiful!! :love
Thank you so much! Well, those are among my few good photographs. I had help with the camera settings, as I am still clueless about how to use most of them. The majority of my other pictures are somewhat out of focus, or not centered properly. :D

Thank you so much! Well, those are among my few good photographs. I had help with the camera settings, as I am still clueless about how to use most of them. The majority of my other pictures are somewhat out of focus, or not centered properly. :D
Photography is definitely a skill, and you have talent!! Sometimes you have to take 100 photos to get the perfect picture. :D Fabulous pics!

Thanks!
Sometimes I wonder what chickens would look like if they had egret-like proportions...
I love Egrets and Herons. We have a couple of lakes nearby and once in a while Herons will fly over. Magnificent birds!

I am along a branch off the Central Flyway and this time of year Sandhill Cranes fly right over the house on their way to winter at Bosque Del Apache Preserve! I LOVE to watch them fly in formation, squawking as they go. They say they've been using this branch for hundreds of years, I am still in awe they fly the exact path right over the house each year. :)

I love Egrets and Herons. We have a couple of lakes nearby and once in a while Herons will fly over. Magnificent birds!

I am along a branch off the Central Flyway and this time of year Sandhill Cranes fly right over the house on their way to winter at Bosque Del Apache Preserve! I LOVE to watch them fly in formation, squawking as they go. They say they've been using this branch for hundreds of years, I am still in awe they fly the exact path right over the house each year. :)
Wow, that must be an amazing experience! It really is incredible how migratory animals know to follow the same path year after year. I haven't ever seen sandhill cranes, but apparently they can be found in my state as well.

Wow, that must be an amazing experience! It really is incredible how migratory animals know to follow the same path year after year. I haven't ever seen sandhill cranes, but apparently they can be found in my state as well.
I bet you have all the good water/shore birds in your territory. That's one thing we don't have a lot of is water. My shorebird ID skills stink because I rarely see water birds! :D

I bet you have all the good water/shore birds in your territory. That's one thing we don't have a lot of is water. My shorebird ID skills stink because I rarely see water birds! :D
Most shorebirds are unknown to me too, other than those I listed. Surprisingly, this was my first time in a long while going somewhere with water/shore birds, even though it is not far from where I live.

Back
Top Bottom