Pigeon Adventures

Pics
078D6D78-96A5-47B8-9DA5-B8334D51AAA3.jpeg
D660736A-3F8E-4E72-89B9-A42A8F734C63.jpeg
C3271A4E-88BB-4FD7-9792-450191FBF847.jpeg

I got my pigeons shipped.
Two have the wrong eye color, and they don’t seem like great examples of the breed, but at least they got here healthy, so I cannot complain.View attachment 3406777
Yay! Are you still going to give them preventive treatments? And what about names? :D

I have new pigeons, too, but they aren’t as healthy (injuries). I think I actually found a home for one of the unreleasable ones, though!

Yay! Are you still going to give them preventive treatments? And what about names? :D

I have new pigeons, too, but they aren’t as healthy (injuries). I think I actually found a home for one of the unreleasable ones, though!
Yes, I am. I don’t know what to name them.
I want a red bar male to name Russet. But the red bar is a female, ofc. 😅
I have yellow atlas and asked for a blue bar and/or red bar pair. What I think the pair is in reality is a red atlas and a red bar (but a very dark red bar so I think she has some kind of modifier like dirty.)
Hopefully I can get some black eyes from them.
The red atlas has the closest eye color to black, but it’s not quite black. I hope he’s alright though. He seems like he could be congested but I’m not sure if he is or just didn’t like me holding him or something.

Biff has a giant wife, ig. A wife twice his size.
4D948EC9-238C-4096-A021-C481BBAE2EAB.jpeg

Anyways, here are the other ones.
It is sadly pretty crowded in quarantine, but I don’t want to put them in a cage that the rats could get through.
They seem healthier now though. Stress can bring out the worst in a pigeon.
I think I will name the male one Harold.

Back
Top Bottom