Pigeon Adventures

Pics
Luftloft

Ya, you keep getting more!!
I can’t wait until Bifster and Blondie’s eggs hatch though!
And once he’s busy feeding them, maybe he’ll give poor Harold a break.
Aww Bifster, that’s a cute nickname

Yeah, and I’m not even really trying to get more pigeons; Bagel, with the beak, literally landed on my hand while I was feeding the ferals 😅

My pigeons make a huge mess of seeds.
I try to limit their feed so they eat it all, and then my mom and my brother take their turn and dump a bunch in their feeder and they scatter it everywhere 😶

Aww Bifster, that’s a cute nickname

Yeah, and I’m not even really trying to get more pigeons; Bagel, with the beak, literally landed on my hand while I was feeding the ferals 😅
“Take me with you” she said
Seems like one who would follow the thief pouters who just lure in a bunch of pigeons

My pigeons make a huge mess of seeds.
I try to limit their feed so they eat it all, and then my mom and my brother take their turn and dump a bunch in their feeder and they scatter it everywhere 😶
I hate when that happens! At this point I know the perfect amount to feed the aviary (and it helps that I usually feed them smaller amounts twice a day), but whenever I have to have someone else do it I return to a pile of discarded seed!
“Take me with you” she said
Seems like one who would follow the thief pouters who just lure in a bunch of pigeons
Amazing!

Bagel knew a good thing on sight.
I think Bagel was very hungry that day, as the injury was fresh and at that point she could only eat larger things like peanuts. Also, I’m pretty sure I had fed her in the past before she got injured, so she might have remembered me.

I hate when that happens! At this point I know the perfect amount to feed the aviary (and it helps that I usually feed them smaller amounts twice a day), but whenever I have to have someone else do it I return to a pile of discarded seed!

I think Bagel was very hungry that day, as the injury was fresh and at that point she could only eat larger things like peanuts. Also, I’m pretty sure I had fed her in the past before she got injured, so she might have remembered me.
Oh, and inside pigeons love to throw seed, too, and it’s especially messy in Bagel’s cage because she needs a deep bowl of seeds for her beak. After I fill up the bowl, she’ll come over, throw a bunch of seeds, then her mate will toss out even more!

Oh, and inside pigeons love to throw seed, too, and it’s especially messy in Bagel’s cage because she needs a deep bowl of seeds for her beak. After I fill up the bowl, she’ll come over, throw a bunch of seeds, then her mate will toss out even more!
Yeah when they were in quarantine I brought my new pigeons in their cage inside.
I figured it was a cage, it could be inside or outside or wherever I liked.
That did not last long.

I have one pure white pigeon that lives with my chickens. I originally had 4 but they all got out and this was the only one that came back. He has been here for a few years now so he kinda just hangs out with the chickens (and sometimes tries to mate with them 🤣)

Back
Top Bottom