Pigeon Talk

View attachment 2068824
Has anyone ever had success printing like a label out and putting it on a band? I think I might want to make one of her snap-ons have my phone number on it just in case she ever gets loose
I have one of these. It will engrave whatever you want to write free-hand. Wont wash off or peel away ether.
hf engraver.PNG

View attachment 2068824
Has anyone ever had success printing like a label out and putting it on a band? I think I might want to make one of her snap-ons have my phone number on it just in case she ever gets loose
How adorable they are :love

Cyril and Clara are gearing up for another round. They gave up on the fake egg I gave them to give them a break. I have treated them with Baytril, dewormed them, and have made sure Clara has ample access to oyster shell. We'll see what happens.
:fl:fl

Good luck Pyxis. I sure hope they are successful.

Anybody else working from home? Or on lockdown??
I’m deemed an essential worker in these times so I am still going to and from work. That’s about it.. I’ve had to run for bird feed last week and some necessities for staying in but I’ve been content just hanging with my birds any time I’m not at the facility for work.

Are you working from home?

View attachment 2068824

I was gonna say what @cavemanrich says:

I have one of these. It will engrave whatever you want to write free-hand. Wont wash off or peel away ether.View attachment 2069105

I etched on my first ones, before I ordered NPA bands. Not the greatest, but it works

F58B47AE-1EBC-4EB7-8BBA-B81197C418B4.jpeg

I'm still working. Wish I wasn't, kind of. I work part time at a feed store, and I'm worried people who aren't taking it seriously are going to bring it into the store with them and get me sick.
:hugs

I lost a hen yesterday. I think she may have been eggbound and I didn’t notice soon enough to save her. I had her inside for a few days and she was perking up, eating, drinking. I even put her back with the others for a couple hours, but then noticed her in a corner again, so I separated her again. This morning she was dead. :(
I tied a yellow ribbon to her leg band, since it’s a 2019 band, I won’t reuse it.
72633005-2C68-4710-8911-C04E0A5CF580.jpeg

Good luck Pyxis. I sure hope they are successful.

Anybody else working from home? Or on lockdown??
My company closed down on Friday. I'm classed as a furloughed worker. The initial shutdown is meant to be for two weeks but it will most probably be until the end of April. But...I got a call from my boss yesterday and I'm back at work today???!

I was gonna say what @cavemanrich says:

I etched on my first ones, before I ordered NPA bands. Not the greatest, but it works

View attachment 2070664

:hugs

I lost a hen yesterday. I think she may have been eggbound and I didn’t notice soon enough to save her. I had her inside for a few days and she was perking up, eating, drinking. I even put her back with the others for a couple hours, but then noticed her in a corner again, so I separated her again. This morning she was dead. :(
I tied a yellow ribbon to her leg band, since it’s a 2019 band, I won’t reuse it.
View attachment 2070663
That sucks. ☹️ How are the rest doing? Are they enjoying the extra flight space now?

Back
Top Bottom