Post your old Pictures of your family- Pictoral Genealogy

anybody else have any pics?
pop.gif
frow.gif

13220_pictures_016.jpg

My Grandfather Glen Neal who served durring WWII and landed at Omaha Beach during the invasion on D-Day. He is 90 now
smile.png

13220_pictures_027.jpg

My Grandmother Janette Hitchcock Neal, Glens wife.

13220_pictures_056.jpg

William Marion (Little Bill) Neal, my great grandfather and his wife Lucy Mathews Neal with my uncle Gene, mother and her sister Donna. This is Glen's parents.

13220_pictures_021.jpg

Herman Hitchcock (My great Grandpa) and his daughter, my grandmother Janette when she was small.

13220_pictures_001.jpg

My Great Great Grandpa Andrew Jackson Hitchcock, Herman's father.

I have many more on farther back but not loaded on the computer.

Quote:
Those are great!! The lady in the third pic favors my great grandmother Myrtle . Myrtle(granny Reaves) had snow white hair that was as fine as a babies. She wore it pulled back in a little bun wrapped around like a cinnamon roll and kept in place with bobby pins. When she let it down it went down way past here Uhhh " posterior" She always wore dresses like the lady in your picture too and always "sensible " shoes. LOL

Quote:
Those are great!! The lady in the third pic favors my great grandmother Myrtle . Myrtle(granny Reaves) had snow white hair that was as fine as a babies. She wore it pulled back in a little bun wrapped around like a cinnamon roll and kept in place with bobby pins. When she let it down it went down way past here Uhhh " posterior" She always wore dresses like the lady in your picture too and always "sensible " shoes. LOL

Oh and my great granddaddy's name was also "Andrew Jackson" Hollowell . They called him Pap and Pappy Jack.

Oh and I looked at your post again - One of my great grandmother's names was Janette also!! LOL She spelled her name Genette . We called her mammy and friends called her nettie sue or Ms Nett.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom