prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Well, I’ve got my first interview scheduled for next week. I’m trying not to be anxious about it but it’s a bit difficult since this is my first ever interview. My last job didn’t have a real interview so I’m not entirely sure what to expect. I’m doing my research though and hopefully all goes well.
It's just a "getting-to-know-you" exercise, sort of like, ummm. ... a first date, lol. Relax. Remember that while they're interviewing you, you are also interviewing them! Have a few questions ready, because they will ask you if you have any questions about them. Something like, "what do YOU like about working here?" And "What are a person's chances for advancement?"

Good luck! And God be with you! ♥️

Well, I’ve got my first interview scheduled for next week. I’m trying not to be anxious about it but it’s a bit difficult since this is my first ever interview. My last job didn’t have a real interview so I’m not entirely sure what to expect. I’m doing my research though and hopefully all goes well.
Really research the company and have question that show you're interested in the position. What's your timeline, how will you measure success in the first 6 months, what do you expect this position to accomplish on the first 30 days, all great (but generic) questions so have 1-2 company or job specific questions on hand for the end.

I got a call from a second company. They want me to come in for an interview tomorrow. I like this place better than the one I have an interview with on Thursday so I hope this goes well. I don’t have much time to prepare for this one but I’m taking the fact that they called me the morning on the first business day after I sent in the app a good sign.

@Lemon-Drop, before I forget, two songs that I love are Cheering You On, by For King and Country, and Brighter Days, by Blessing Offor. I don't know if you're still looking for songs, but they are wonderful, and you should really listen to them!
Thank you so much! I'm always open to suggestions to add to my playlist! Funnily enough, I'm literally listening to Cheering you On by For King and Country! :lau
I'll definitely check out Brighter Days, though!

Back
Top Bottom