Raising and Growing Our Organic and Not- So-Organic Foods

Pics
I had the starwest powder before too.

I like the Thorvin based on it's use and manufacture. I feel like it has enough history that it is trustworthy, and lots of organic farmers use it. They have different types for different uses from plants, to animal to human. As far as fertilizer use, you can get the larger bags for farm and garden.

I had the starwest powder before too.

I like the Thorvin based on it's use and manufacture. I feel like it has enough history that it is trustworthy, and lots of organic farmers use it. They have different types for different uses from plants, to animal to human. As far as fertilizer use, you can get the larger bags for farm and garden.
I looked it up and it was 2hrs to the closest place LOL

For human consumption (or animal consumption) you can get it through Azure Standard.

You wouldn't want to order it directly from Azure Standard. The best way is to find a "drop" in your area or a business that orders from them that will allow you to add a product to their shipment. There are a lot of drop sites throughout the US. If there's a large enough order from everyone using the drop, you just share shipping for a fraction of the cost you'd pay ordering yourself.

We have 2 drops in my area and, lately, they seldom have enough orders. But I was blessed to find a local healthy food cafe that orders from them every month and will allow me to purchase with their order.

I forgot to say that Fertrell sells Thorvin for garden and animal as well. If you have a Fertrell dealer in your area you can get it there. There's a dealer lookup on their website at fertrell.com

Back
Top Bottom