Rant about stupid egg-eating people!

oh this thread is giving me a good laugh
lau.gif

Only my stepmother won't eat our fresh eggs and she was raised on them! Go figure. She is a walmart shopper, I tried telling her that her eggs are probably as old as 4 months if not older
barnie.gif
:

Edited: gotta love the Forest Gump Movie "stupid is as stupid does"

Last edited:
This thread is hysterical!!! Here is what I have to say to the stupid people "Please stop exisiting. Thanks" Actually, Happy Bunny said it first, but I love it. Actually, I think Happy Bunny is brilliant. Bunny also says "Hi. Where's your off button?" and "Time to go gross people. You know who you are". And one of my other favorites "I've been naughty. So what?"
bun.gif
Love that Bunny!!!

so are you saying if fertilized eggs have been refridgerated by the store you can still hatch them!
th.gif
if so i gotta try that!

I'd say "Don't let the turkeys get you down!" but I don't want to insult turkeys.

I used to be unwilling to eat fertilized eggs but now that we have a rooster we just make sure we collect eggs several times a day and I'm fine with it.

Last edited:
Quote:
Several member of this forum have done this.

I've never tried because I want specific breeds.

Does this mean the chicks are 4 months old when they hatch?
Impster- A stupid egg-eating person.

lau.gif
Thanks for all the laughs... people are sooo amazingly ignorant at times you just have to smile and walk away.

I do know that some vegans won't eat eggs if they know a rooster is with the hens because then the eggs are fertilized and apparently that's bad to a vegan. I'm not a vegan so I can't elaborate more.

Back
Top Bottom