Ribh's D'Coopage

Titania.
I have one very, very angry little pinecone wanting to know why she's been kicked off her nest & denied access to the coop.
I now have 1/2 my ladies inside the coop screaming because they are considering laying & 1/2 outside screaming because they can't get in. :rolleyes:
View attachment 2796539
She does look rather peed off, doesn’t she! :oops:

YESTERDAY:
1 Frizzle bath...
20210813_110954.jpg

...& smoochies with Aoefa.
20210813_111030.jpg

HAPPY CATURDAY!🙃
View attachment 2796577
Marlow has always had a thing for sleeping as close to me as he can get.​
Happy Caturday back! We’re in a bit of a bind at the moment; both DH and I have had Covid tests. Hubby was at an exposure site and I developed a bit of a cough and scratchy throat. We both have to isolate from our 10 year-old, which is affecting him and neither of us can do any shopping. Because the delta strain is out of control, more tests are being done so it’s taking longer to get results back. So here’s Mishka and I isolating.

BA5F1BDF-0C08-487D-ABAF-9F9BA1F7A020.jpeg

Happy Caturday back! We’re in a bit of a bind at the moment; both DH and I have had Covid tests. Hubby was at an exposure site and I developed a bit of a cough and scratchy throat. We both have to isolate from our 10 year-old, which is affecting him and neither of us can do any shopping. Because the delta strain is out of control, more tests are being done so it’s taking longer to get results back. So here’s Mishka and I isolating.

View attachment 2796710
Oh, Lozzy! That's awful! :hugsHow does that work with a 10 yr old?

View attachment 2796710
Oh no! I hope neither of you have it :(:fl

You're both vaccinated, right? So even if you do get it, I doubt it will make you very sick.

Oh, Lozzy! That's awful! :hugsHow does that work with a 10 yr old?
He was really distraught last night, but after a good night’s sleep, he’s a lot better and firmly ensconced in front of a screen. 🙄 He’s not coping with learning from home, he needs the structure of school, plus a parent being the educator does not work. He constantly argues the toss so it’s pretty fraught. It’s definitely affecting his mental health. :(

Oh no! I hope neither of you have it :(:fl

You're both vaccinated, right? So even if you do get it, I doubt it will make you very sick.
I don’t think we do, we’re just taking precautions (like we’re supposed to). Both of us have had our second shot but only recently, so we wouldn’t have full immunity yet. I don’t feel any worse than yesterday, the scratchy throat hasn’t developed into anything, so I think we’ll be ok. Our son isn’t vaccinated as he’s not eligible, so it’s him we’re thinking about.

Chicken tax:
EB0CD1BB-9301-4767-A689-42736BF86D91.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom