Ribh's D'Coopage

Yes I think so too, I have seen Robins here doing that sort of behaviour! Quite violent for small birds!

Amazing footage 🙂 and beautiful birds.
I was lucky to get the footage. The cats alerted me & they were so intent on their squabble I had time to grab my camera & adjust the lense.

Last night our routine got a little upset. I had to drop my lads to a BBQ before starting my dinner so was still eating when the girls went to roost. I didn't worry about it as they know where to go & I thought I'd just nick out & lock them up for the night when I was done.

The girls didn't think much of that idea. It was fully dark when Aoife came trailing onto the patio with a retinue demanding my presence & their good night check. We all needed the torch to make our way across the lawn & get tucked up for the night. :lol: The girls stuck close to my feet ~ which was just a little dangerous~ determined to make sure I was going to do my job. Talk about obsessive routine!

Last night our routine got a little upset. I had to drop my lads to a BBQ before starting my dinner so was still eating when the girls went to roost. I didn't worry about it as they know where to go & I thought I'd just nick out & lock them up for the night when I was done.

The girls didn't think much of that idea. It was fully dark when Aoife came trailing onto the patio with a retinue demanding my presence & their good night check. We all needed the torch to make our way across the lawn & get tucked up for the night. :lol: The girls stuck close to my feet ~ which was just a little dangerous~ determined to make sure I was going to do my job. Talk about obsessive routine!
I just love that!

You're right; it was very sweet. 🥰
They're darlings.

The hens at my place have learnt English. Last night, about 30 minutes before the usual roosting time, I said, "What do you think ladies? Is it chilly enough to warrant going to bed early?" And they all filed in!!

Such clever chookies.

They're darlings.

The hens at my place have learnt English. Last night, about 30 minutes before the usual roosting time, I said, "What do you think ladies? Is it chilly enough to warrant going to bed early?" And they all filed in!!

Such clever chookies.
You have very clever hens! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom