Ribh's D'Coopage

Yes absolutely. You should have been copied on it - probably just an error if you missed it. The memorandum covers other essential chicken rules like you must always drink from the dirtiest source of water available; you must always stick together except when your human wants to round you up in which case you must scatter in as many different directions as possible; and of course you must always lay your egg in the same box as your friends even if that means all piling in at once (the only allowable exception being when you lay it in a place that is completely impossible to find).
I am sure if you ask nicely one of your ladies will show you a copy.
Nicely done!

The only one remotely interested was Wrold, who is broody again. 🙄 Lavender was always particularly bad & would stand in the rain until she resembled a wet dishrag.
I can just picture Lavender like that. Poor thing. Not smart enough to come in out of the rain. ;)

The Little Nut Jobs. I don't know what it is but there is a lot of jostling round the window when everyone goes to roost. There's nothing to see out there.

Of course if I'm sitting out there, there is a lot of squeaking but obviously I wasn't. :lol:

20210111_185359.jpg

The Little Nut Jobs. I don't know what it is but there is a lot of jostling round the window when everyone goes to roost. There's nothing to see out there.

Of course if I'm sitting out there, there is a lot of squeaking but obviously I wasn't. :lol:

View attachment 2494725
I really thought mine would roost and look out the window when I designed it into the coop. Only Maleficent ever did on a consistent basis. What is your lot of goofballs looking at though? And how did you get that picture without having cameras like i do?

I really thought mine would roost and look out the window when I designed it into the coop. Only Maleficent ever did on a consistent basis. What is your lot of goofballs looking at though? And how did you get that picture without having cameras like i do?

The ETC nesting boxes are @ the back of the coop. I can lift the lid & shoot from the back of the coop. What amazed me is they didn't immediately all turn round & squawk @ me. I have no idea what they were looking @.

Last edited:
I have just been down to the vets to pick up the coccidiosis medication to be administered individually by syringe to each chicken. Apparently we are not to eat the eggs for the next 56 days ~ which seems rather a long time to me. But what do I know.

Wrold will be first because she is already in broody jail & therefore easiest to nab.

20210119_120903.jpg

Back
Top Bottom