Rooster?

BrushedMyTeethToday

In the Brooder
Sep 3, 2020
I grabbed a mystery chicken from Cal Ranch...they weren't sure what it was, as it was not a sapphire gem nor a barred rock, but was in the bin with them. I got it just to see what it would turn into. Turned out to be a rooster but we've kept him since he's not a bother quite yet, and we're thinking about hatching some of efforts to raise as meat birds. Handsome guy, I was thinking some kind of wyandotte.

Attachments

• received_341693194899462.jpeg
    received_341693194899462.jpeg
    445.1 KB · Views: 34
I grabbed a mystery chicken from Cal Ranch...they weren't sure what it was, as it was not a sapphire gem nor a barred rock, but was in the bin with them. I got it just to see what it would turn into. Turned out to be a rooster but we've kept him since he's not a bother quite yet, and we're thinking about hatching some of efforts to raise as meat birds. Handsome guy, I was thinking some kind of wyandotte.
I have Wyandotte chickens and a rooster. He looks like mine. Mine was always really sweet and loved attention. The past 3 weeks my girls started laying, and he’s getting a little crazy, lol. He’s a little over 5 months.

Back
Top Bottom