Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

I got mistaken for what we call a bag lady once but nobody tried to give me charity money. Guess I should have sat down on a wall, lol.
I wear similar mud covered, coat,pants and boots. My relatives think I should wear clean daily. Sounds like a waste of water to me.
The chickens don’t care about clean or dirty.

The first thing I usually do when i get home is to see if the chickens are okay or to set them free. I spoiled a pair of suede shoes and a good raincoat because I was too stupid not changing into my old clogs and old coat first.

The chickens don’t care about clean or dirty.

The first thing I usually do when i get home is to see if the chickens are okay or to set them free. I spoiled a pair of suede shoes and a good raincoat because I was too stupid not changing into my old clogs and old coat first.
I'm retired so I have clothes to go to the store and then they become stained or worn and turn into rags or to wear around the place.

Well, we've got a tin hat contingent over here. It's getting more and more difficult to separate the nut jobs from those with a genuine and rational position regarding the protection of civil rights from the rest. Registration was the norm in Catalonia and I believe it's the case in other parts of Europe. Many won't register of course, but falling foul of DEFRA isn't something to be taken lightly.

What is DEFRA?

What is DEFRA?
Government department.
I think it stands for Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.
It doesn't have an exact equivalent in the US Government structure where similar issues are covered by different parts of both Federal and State Government.

I wear similar mud covered, coat,pants and boots. My relatives think I should wear clean daily. Sounds like a waste of water to me.
My relatives have pretty much given up on requesting I change to more appropriate clothing for events outside the allotments. However I do make an effort when necessary and quite enjoy dressing up for the odd occasion.

Back
Top Bottom