*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

frow.gif
Eenie - you are welcome to customize your collar anyway you wish - would you like a different color? Unless you get within four feet of the buried wire, you won't get shocked. Do you need us to put up little flags so you know where the wire is buried? We could even put up a sign for you "Eenie in training." Would you like some cookies, we still have a nice fluffy blanket for you - I just got it out of the dryer.

The Evil in a box is just like my cat Squeaky (DD named him
roll.png
) He's black, and he likes snug little boxes too. I don't know how he turns around in the 12-can boxes that sodas come in, but he does!

Eenie can't use spikes, either. That would just attract the wrong sort of boys!
hide.gif

Last edited:
Dawww, kitties.
love.gif

Not too many sparkly's now Eenie...don't want to attract any boys.
Em, it's not the collar but the outfit that the collar accessorizes that attracts the boys. The collar is just a bonus item. Trust me, I know these things and I shall not say how.
hide.gif

Why does it seem like everyone thinks black cats are the most evil? It's the little fluffy white ones you have to watch out for! Don't be fooled, they'll rip your face off. At least mine will.
tongue.png

Last edited:
A black cat I had years ago tried to rip my nose off once. His name was Snicker. Yeouch!

Squeaks is a big sweetie (Snix was too, really). The only "evil" cat we have is a tuxedo named Oreo. She's really a love bug, too, she just seems to feel insecure if she doesn't have her claws in something (like my kneecap!) She also has a hard time understanding that we don't appreciate her giving love bites when we pet her - but she's learning!

Back
Top Bottom