Silky hatch-along and OdoBan on eggs experiment

Pics
Day 7!

I just finished candling.
The list is updated: Scratch outs are goners, green is good, and green with question mark I wasn't sure/dark eggs.

This isn't going quite as well as I'd hoped on the shipped eggs as we're at 61.1% looking viable thus far, and a few I kept are questionable, but not out yet.

I will note 3B @The Chick Addict egg was doing summersaults and gets the award for the most lively egg. 🎉

We say goodbye to 1B, 2B, 6B, 7B, 8B, 10B, and 12P of the shipped eggs.

In the Brinsea, we have normal eggs and some Odoban eggs. Boy did that incubator smell good!

We say goodbye to 22 (fresh quitter), 25-O, and 28-O which were early quitters.

Hubby sang Doris Day's, Que Sera Sera (whatever will be will be) before chucking them down the hill.

1705155769645.png

Day 7!

The list is updated: Scratch outs are goners, green is good, and green with question mark I wasn't sure/dark eggs.

This isn't going quite as well as I'd hoped on the shipped eggs as we're at 61.1% looking viable thus far, and a few I kept are questionable, but not out yet.

I will note 3B @The Chick Addict egg was doing summersaults and gets the award for the most lively egg. 🎉

In the Brinsea, we have normal eggs and some Odoban eggs. Boy did that incubator smell good!

Hubby sang Doris Day's, Que Sera Sera (whatever will be will be) before chucking them down the hill.

View attachment 3724971
That was very nice of hubby to serenade the eggs before tossing them, sorry that many quit already!

Rest of you eggies keep growing strong!

Day 7!

View attachment 3724971

That's so sweet. Goodbye little eggies

Day 7!

View attachment 3724971
So sorry about the quiters! :hugs Fine serenade by hubby though. 😊

Back
Top Bottom