Surviving Minnesota!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Bogtown Chick, Nov 18, 2015.

1. duluthralphie

duluthralphie Chicken Wrangler extrodinaire Premium Member

Jul 11, 2014
    Orrock township, Minnesota
    I can see me going there BC! I am thinking of renaming Porter's after I get the BIG SCORE.. I was thinking Porter's turkey Ranch a subdivision of Ralphie Inc.

2. Coffee 1st

Coffee 1st Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2015
    Ralphie I know it will be hard for Carrie Underwood to resist Your Manly Charms and im sure by now she is surely following you on all of your social media sites. But I would suggest that you think twice about all the lavish gifts she would bestow upon you. With her young age she would surely expect you to be arm candy and then you would have to keep up the appearance and im thinking your bad knees could not keep walking those red carpet events for very long. And just think of all the years of training her that would have to be done. It might be better to just stick with Judy since she seems to be well trained already..

1 person likes this.
  3. duluthralphie

Jul 11, 2014

While you make a bunch of good points. Judy does not come with a personal Jet or a bank account of 60 million. I am thinking I would be willing to make the sacrifice for those little things. Besides Carrie would need me to keep her grounded and Judy seems well grounded already.

I do this knowing the great personal costs, but it needs to be done. Besides I have always wanted my own jet!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  4. Cluckies

Cluckies Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Minnesota
    My Coop
    that's terrible!

5. Bogtown Chick

Bogtown Chick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 31, 2012
    Northern Minnesota
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

I don't know if she could be trusted on Camp Day Ralphie. But you Go for it.

Watch out JJ and Ethel ...You've got a new twangy Turkey Momma coming home to roost. Watch yer heads. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. duluthralphie

Jul 11, 2014

7. duluthralphie

Jul 11, 2014
    I have no idea what happened on the above post, but somehow my Iphone put my text in the middle and would not allow me to edit it..Stupid Iphones!

BTW, Have you ever sworn at Siri? The response she gives is great, try it.

1 person likes this.
  8. Bogtown Chick

Bogtown Chick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 31, 2012
    Northern Minnesota
    My Coop
    I swear at a lot of things. But I have not tested out Siri just yet.

Of course with 60 million in the bank account what's a couple 2 x 4s going to hurt in the jet?

And of course the maids will help with the turkey scat in the house.... Carrie may be just fine down there in Orrock. I must say.

9. duluthralphie

Jul 11, 2014

That makes me sound so Jed Clampet, I would use nice 3x4's. not some crappy looking ones. And I am not against a poop board in the jet.

1 person likes this.
  10. Cluckies

Cluckies Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Minnesota
    My Coop
    Saw my first 2 flocks of trumpeter swans of the season today, winter is here...

My commute was ok this morning until I hit Blaine, then, nightmare. 35 w was a greasy icy terrible mess. so were the backroads. everyone sliding and fishtailing all over the place... the bad side of winter being here. I may be staying home tomorrow...

Ralphie, I would share the hencam link with you, but you never know when you'll have to make a middle of the night run in your unmentionables, or in what some others might not wear [​IMG] and the camera has night vision... [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
    1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by