The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
Here are some pictures of our birds

I found your thread and was just wondering if anyone had a guess on the sex of this chick. It is a BBS English Orpington. The legs are not the right color? I appreciate you looking... thank you 6 weeks old 10 weeks old in the following 3 pictures buffs are 9 weeks old..BBS and Blue Marans are 10 weeks
What is the chick in the last picture with the paint on his tail???

We hatched out some lovely chicks yesterday from Renies Peeps and Smith Hobby Farms.

The blues are from Smith Hobby Farms-Yellow bands (thasista,slongest) And the splash is from Renie-Red Band (ReniesPeeps)

I have a feeling that this little one is a boy based on the pattern of its top coat. How it goes from really drak on top then lighter underneath? Am I on to something???

Thanks to Smith Hobby Farms & Renies Peeps for the eggs!!!

Wow such great pictures today, everyone! Now I'm going to have to get out the camera too.

But I'm thrilled to report that one of the pullets I got from thedragonlady, hatched around Oct. 3rd, laid an egg today! I even got to watch her do it. She huffed and worked so hard I almost handed her a cold beer. It is a lovely medium sized egg that looks pink next to the others. Yay I can easily tell hers from the rest! Now for the other pullet to get to laying. She submitting to being bred and her comb is really red, so I'm sure it'll be soon!

Back
Top Bottom