Seriously though, you will not find a gentler giant!! Very intimidating to some, but there's never been a moment I've ever had to worry about her around any of the kids and family! I trust her 1000% with kids of any age. The little girl in the pic feeding her is my niece who I used to babysit while my sis was at work...and my niece would regularly lay on Gucci for naps, and as she got older would put bows in Gucci's hair! 😂 miss those days!!

Also, Gucci is now the ripe old age of 9!! Doing really well for a big breed!

Last edited:
A Dane did you say?? 😁🥰 My turn to flood with inspiration!!
She is wonderful! Danes and Mastiffs are some of my favorites. When I got Loki I was about 4 weeks in to looking at Danes. Mary is actually more comfortable with a large guardian breed than she is a mid size working breed.

At one point we almost got a Neo x Eng Mastiff. A girl I worked with had the bitch but when she went to meet the stud he was in a poor living condition.

I did write one Dane breeder today. They have pups that are 9 weeks old for 600-750. Includes a the medical goodies. Beautiful blue brindle and harlequin parents.

We'll see what Mary says. Let's it sink in a bit.

I'm horrible with all of the patterning. I have a jubilee orpington, but she's not nearly as pretty as your jubilee patterned gal.
How old is she? I'm not sure if it's the same, but a Mille Fleur gets "better" over time. Annie, the MF I posted had gotten much more white spots as shes grown. It's made her pattern look more intricate. I haven't really notice a change on the Orp girl, but I got her at about 5 months of age. I got Annie at a much younger age.

How old is she? I'm not sure if it's the same, but a Mille Fleur gets "better" over time. Annie, the MF I posted had gotten much more white spots as shes grown. It's made her pattern look more intricate. I haven't really notice a change on the Orp girl, but I got her at about 5 months of age. I got Annie at a much younger age.

I think it’s the same. My Speckled Sussex is like that. More white with every molt.

Back
Top Bottom