So this happened yesterday. If you can't tell, that's Big Poppa. Big Poppa is much bigger that a 5g bucket is wide... Here saw the (empty mind you) main jar I use to measure food out, in the buck. He got greedy, he got stuck. It was pretty funny, but I'm glad I was right there. Poor guy could have been stuck for a long time.
20200214_082042.jpg
20200214_082045.jpg
20200214_082100.jpg

Now those are some long nails. Sweet pics though! Do they have sweaters?
Sure do! Pajamas and "t-shirts" too. :D
The shirts help in the middle of the summer. Sun block works but it's easy to miss a piece of skin, or they roll around and rub it off. The shirt is just more of a guaranteed protection.

Do you like Allison Krause an Union Station? I love their music
I'm not really sure who they are. The video I posted is actually from a move called "O'brother, Where Art Thou" and the band in the move is called Soggy Bottom Boys.

I did just look up Allison Krause. She's not something I'd listen to often, but did like it.
Dino LOVES his pj's. He dances in circles for them lol.

Sprlling is oberated.

Last edited:
So I don't know that any of the LF I hatched yesterday are actually blue, lol. They may just be very dark blue, but all fluffed up now they all look black. Except for my older one, who is definitely blue.

Well, he'll stand out :) Almost positive he's a cockerel based on attitude. Then again, these are games, and hens have attitude in spades too. Not sure a hen would take on a cat the day it hatched though, haha.

I'm not really sure who they are. The video I posted is actually from a move called "O'brother, Where Art Thou" and the band in the move is called Soggy Bottom Boys.

I did just look up Allison Krause. She's not something I'd listen to often, but did like it.
Dino LOVES his pj's. He dances in circles for them lol.

Sprlling is oberated.

The guy singing that song is a member of union station.. Which is where Allison is or was....

BTW. She always has wanted me, but I told her no... she sends me gifts all the time.. it is quite a bother.. and ticks my wife off...

But she has a great voice.

Back
Top Bottom