Apply the cover to the pail before the crap machine escapes!!
They're handy to have during hurricanes and power outages. Just strap 6-8 quacks to a pallet and you've got a quack powered raft. Heck man, ducks float! With 21 ducks, I could power a small pontoon and get to saftey. Might even be good for a weekend on the Wekiva. It's a green fuel source too, especially when they eat your entire garden.

@Trimurtisan here's a picture of the big dork for you! This is Vader:

C_E1o7XpmMpxV0fVcIWvXJMvyr7l6hPthCBCJzflCFaoAEHLRRO4NfIe4qGXP4NaDnacnEVMsjjHnFF9HaiKURg1sJ1l5-dQMqL_W2uB_Qoinxu9dz6QzR0jHlKWSQDlcBIQ28bVZG5ZZeiVSq6Txmkn2apFGdy3aGWM96B9ea7L1GXcdQG_Drj0uzMzBn_RLai8sxXToH3EnHKQMy1TdVzA3SzYLnWAJEqIJjjNFTPMLlDe4M1GTwPekaKuclta7t4ljfpsO79xFOXr8ckI_7hZEkmdEwCJAJ492GpphWjuLDE9wemPziSSgdQHTNJGnk3C6vWLbQpE5Ga8mbjyJFDNuTQmng8Xz0kOuHuiTUeG1DjE99MIXyOveAC4anfNoK22hJTxmox8VHp2J1jnTz_TL6Nj3hEavawthWHJR8YzDs6lv89WfdGWelz5Z44woIcZsiAT0b3NFgMuROlpJUgRrLP85L2l0Lk1GlOr06vLIi2bGk1X9HlBPgM-Ve2af3hyqpMC70nm2GJNh26Rhdqd05mGcymaDcBsaf094jQp4THZHvRA6r575SU-_10qcNtVAHw9769sQ8d3bRC5GIbCtPklTb78UKCJrkZcqizOzD7GJWjJ9Abr1xYykefcP6J5OKoNpxH6aH9hKcLQMPgDYL0NoWxuElxtme6ri4N06wcq1M-xgA=w986-h937-no
He's pretty good looking. How has it been living with him?

He’s beautiful! :love

He's spoiled, is what he is, lol. Neither my brother nor I want children, so I end up buying things for his dog instead, haha. I got him that collar, that owl toy that he's removed all the stuffing from on the side of that picture there, and a bunch of other toys he didn't need. Lol. He's even got a toy chicken that I just had to get him.

Of course, I train him as well, so he is at least well-behaved, for the most part, haha.

He's spoiled, is what he is, lol. Neither my brother nor I want children, so I end up buying things for his dog instead, haha. I got him that collar, that owl toy that he's removed all the stuffing from on the side of that picture there, and a bunch of other toys he didn't need. Lol. He's even got a toy chicken that I just had to get him.

Of course, I train him as well, so he is at least well-behaved, for the most part, haha.

Haha that’s awesome!! That’s how my brother’s dogs are lol they’re like their kids and they have sooo much stuff for them :lau

So. Many. Chicks.

Jesus take the wheel, I need to find homes for a lot of these guys. I think my farm friend is going to take most of them, actually. She runs a 4-H program and they can use them for their families.

I took these as I was changing out their puppy pads this morning, and they were NOT happy about it whatsoever, lol. The yellow chicks are all crested cream legbars, so I guess they're the white version. I wonder if they're still autosexing?

IMG_1661.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_1660.HEIC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom