These are mix breeds from my own pair...
Khaki Campbell drake x Runner hen šŸ˜ should be a pretty good dual purpose cross...definitely great egg layers!

Powwow day sounds like so much fun!! I'm surprised we don't have anything like that around here...there are a lot of Cherokee descendants in our area!
That sounds great. I wonder what body type they'll lean towards. Should be some nice hybrid vigor, and eggs galore. Are you going to keep any of the drakes around?

I candled the duck eggs last night and had to remove 1 of the shipped eggs. I still have 6 shipped and 6 of our mixed eggs going. My main intrest are the Runners, but being cute will get a duckling far with me. ;)

On my way to @cra8ychix house last night for some pizza and chicken chat. There's somethings about Florida I'm not a fan of. The sunsets are not one of them.

20200228_182055.jpg

Oh wow @DiYMama540 so exciting. I hope they hatch today but they are such slow pokes.
Have fun at Pow Wow day please take pics to share.
We had snow stick maybe half inch the one from the other day was just about gone this snow is the tiny pellet type dry instead of wet. Windy as all get out.
Good Morning Everyone!

Back
Top Bottom