More chocolate eggs please!

20200229_100304.jpg

How nice, boy do I look forward to seeing mine doing that and enjoying the sunshine. Actually apart from the dust bathing I will enjoy some nice warm sunshine too.
Do you guys still have snow out there? The weather guessers are claiming 60 tomorrow which will be perfect for Melting all the snow away and creating a muddy mess for the ducks to play in! :celebrate

Mud an more mud once the ground thaws, we should see ours gone by tomorrow afternoon suppose to hit close to 50 on Sunday. The wind is the killer today with temps in lower 30’s
the wind kind of ruins everything. How far up into the mountains are you? We used to go to The Rockies every year. It’s so cool how you can start at the base around 70 and sunny then go up into a snow storm and 20/30's.

These are mix breeds from my own pair...
Khaki Campbell drake x Runner hen 😍 should be a pretty good dual purpose cross...definitely great egg layers!

Powwow day sounds like so much fun!! I'm surprised we don't have anything like that around here...there are a lot of Cherokee descendants in our area!

What color is your Runner hen?

Back
Top Bottom