I know I didn't know what to expect...not sure you can tell but they have a little bit of yellow here and there and the rest of the fluff is silver/blue 😲 I need @Pyxis to translate!! 😂

Not sure how many will be keepers, I did offer some to a lady on Craigslist hoping to get into ducks but....these are so stinking cute!! May have to back out of that one :oops: Hate to do that though but....TSC ducklings need homes too 😂

Ended up ordering a heat plate because they come so highly recommended...will probably cut the extra heat lamp off in the next day or so. So far they haven't really been using the heat plate.
The rest keep wanting to pile on the little runty one in his container 😂 hopefully that one will perk up in the next few hours 🤞🤞

Now you know why I don’t hatch much. Just too hard to give them up. Even my 4 drakes last year I knew I couldn’t keep them but gosh that was so hard. You are so right TSC babies def need homes an fast!! I think your seeing both mama an dad in those cuties! And forgot yes they sure do shed. How’s your wrong way doing?

Back
Top Bottom