Sep 2, 2018
Big Chimney, WV
My Coop
Do you have a deep southern accent? I think its my favourite one from over there (yes @WannaBeHillBilly , we like to add an extra vowel in our words to change the sound from "or" to "our". )
I bet you are also end every second sentence with a question for the opposite, are you? :lau
Keeping that up will drive most Americans insane within a few minutes. :gig

rjohns39

Wrangler
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Aug 20, 2015
Smith County, TN
The Eifel! Not far away from where i was born and raised and lived. Maybe you remember a city named Brühl?
It sounds familiar... I lived in Duddle dorf and Spangdahlem When I went back I hung out in Ider Oberstein. The best complement I ever got was the guy who swore I wasn't an American working in Saudi, but just a poor uneducated German. I guess my German worked.

Miss Lydia

~Gift of God ~ Eternal Life ~John 3:16
Premium Feather Member
Oct 3, 2009
Mountains of Western N.C.
Do you have a deep southern accent? I think its my favourite one from over there (yes @WannaBeHillBilly , we like to add an extra vowel in our words to change the sound from "or" to "our". )
Well I don’t know if it’s a deep southern accent I’m defiantly a southerner. Born an raised. Never even knew I had an accent till I was a teenager and my parents divorced an I moved to PA to go to school. I found out real fast I had one then. And thing is depending on what part of the south your from is how your accent is. I guess same as other parts of the country and accents. And sounds like the same in other countries too.

Top Bottom