I am so relieved that no one made mention of us southies. We speak perfect English. Ya'll agree right? Maybe you did already say how perfect we speak.

Good morning Bob!
Do you have a deep southern accent? I think its my favourite one from over there (yes @WannaBeHillBilly , we like to add an extra vowel in our words to change the sound from "or" to "our". )

Do you have a deep southern accent? I think its my favourite one from over there (yes @WannaBeHillBilly , we like to add an extra vowel in our words to change the sound from "or" to "our". )
I bet you are also end every second sentence with a question for the opposite, are you? :lau
Keeping that up will drive most Americans insane within a few minutes. :gig

The Eifel! Not far away from where i was born and raised and lived. Maybe you remember a city named Brühl?
It sounds familiar... I lived in Duddle dorf and Spangdahlem When I went back I hung out in Ider Oberstein. The best complement I ever got was the guy who swore I wasn't an American working in Saudi, but just a poor uneducated German. I guess my German worked.

Well I don’t know if it’s a deep southern accent I’m defiantly a southerner. Born an raised. Never even knew I had an accent till I was a teenager and my parents divorced an I moved to PA to go to school. I found out real fast I had one then. And thing is depending on what part of the south your from is how your accent is. I guess same as other parts of the country and accents. And sounds like the same in other countries too.

Back
Top Bottom