Morning all.

I am having a rough day. My dux killing 100% purebred mutt is having trouble distinguishing between good birds (chickens) and evil birds (dux).

On the morning venture into the chilly air, she must have tried to chase good birds a dozen times. She was told “no” or “leave it” about 40 times. She has however mastered chicken poop finding and perfected the fast swallow.

Morning all.

I am having a rough day. My dux killing 100% purebred mutt is having trouble distinguishing between good birds (chickens) and evil birds (dux).

On the morning venture into the chilly air, she must have tried to chase good birds a dozen times. She was told “no” or “leave it” about 40 times. She has however mastered chicken poop finding and perfected the fast swallow.
:frowGood morning Ralphie, have a great day

Morning all.

Good doog! Good Doogie! - Now get that xicken! :lau

Back
Top Bottom