For the first time here i am afraid! Really, really afraid!
It has been raining here for three days straight, it started early Tuesday morning and we are still not done according to the weather forecast. It came down so hard today that even the dux ran for cover:

And my pond is almost overflowing! The water is less than ½ of an inch away from the emergency overflow. I have never seen that pond so full, that PVC-pipe covering the bottom drain is under water and the dux just swim ashore. - Video is uploading...

Last edited:
Uploading the video took forever:
As you can see, the pond was already full and we got more rain since then. - A LOT more rain.
full

For the first time here i am afraid! Really, really afraid!
It has been raining here for three days straight, it started early Tuesday morning and we are still not done according to the weather forecast. It came down so hard today that even the dux ran for cover:

And my pond is almost overflowing! The water is less than ½ of an inch away from the emergency overflow. I have never seen that pond so full, that PVC-pipe covering the bottom drain is under water and the dux just swim ashore. - Video is uploading...
We are getting hit hard with rain too and we already had ponds where ponds should not be as you saw when you were here. April Showers bring Mayflower, and I think this time they meant the big ship!

We are getting hit hard with rain too and we already had ponds where ponds should not be as you saw when you were here. April Showers bring Mayflower, and I think this time they meant the big ship!
Well, you need those ponds! Where else should the Mayflower - and the dux - float around?

Back
Top Bottom