How many drakes do you have now Frank? My one is trying to drive the girls crazy plus my two littles. lol
Too many! - Let me think, last year's incubator gang were 10 drakes, then there is Mr. Limpy, Erpelchen, the three Monty Phytons, Rusty, LeRoy Brown, Drake with no Name, Ralphie, Boots and Tweedledum, makes a twenty in total…

Holy crap sore vents everywhere
Not at all!

Most of the drakes are not that active: Mr. Limpy not at all, Erpelchen has a severe case of laziness, El Chapo is almost blind, the three Monty Pythons became somewhat comfortable, Rusty is happy with Violeta and Blanca, LeRoy Brown and Drake with no Name share Darkbill Duck, Harry Duckhini is happy with Sunny Sunshine...
Most of the incubator gang prefer to fight each other - guess why one of them got nicknamed »TurkeyNeck«…

Basically the only hot-pants in the flock are Walgreens and Tweedledum. And their wet-dream is to get one of the wild mallard ducks. This morning Walgreens collapsed on his belly, panting like a steam-engine after chasing Mrs. Mallard for more than 15 minutes. She simply outran and out-maneuvered him, not even using her flight abilities. And then laughed at him from a short distance.

If they have enough room to seperate into groups it works out.

Update on Trudy goose: Broody Day #5!
8CAD517A-8A23-4FE6-90DB-FEF7AD15A969.jpeg
9E928B04-22C9-4172-AD3B-6E431B98E72C.jpeg

Not at all!

Most of the drakes are not that active: Mr. Limpy not at all, Erpelchen has a severe case of laziness, El Chapo is almost blind, the three Monty Pythons became somewhat comfortable, Rusty is happy with Violeta and Blanca, LeRoy Brown and Drake with no Name share Darkbill Duck, Harry Duckhini is happy with Sunny Sunshine...
Most of the incubator gang prefer to fight each other - guess why one of them got nicknamed »TurkeyNeck«…

Basically the only hot-pants in the flock are Walgreens and Tweedledum. And their wet-dream is to get one of the wild mallard ducks. This morning Walgreens collapsed on his belly, panting like a steam-engine after chasing Mrs. Mallard for more than 15 minutes. She simply outran and out-maneuvered him, not even using her flight abilities. And then laughed at him from a short distance.

If they have enough room to seperate into groups it works out.
It is nice that you have enough land to be able to keep all of your drakes. I have a large pen but my drakes still try to hassle my Hens since I don't have an open area that they can fly in. I am glad it is all working out well for you.

Back
Top Bottom