Morning everyone. :frow

Yesterday came home to find my show silkie's body ripped open in it's run. Poor girl. 2 chickens dead in a week, I suggested a hawk since there were no prints in the snow.
Found a poultry auction though, planning on going an seeing if they have any muscovies, not ducklings of course.
I’d rather process than put them through it again. But I do practice birth control here because I know how hard it can be to place drakes an roosters. And I can’t bring myself to eat one of my DUX! Or stuff them into. Plastic bag with a twist tie around the bag :smack

I just can’t help it.. I read this and I immediately got a picture of you trying to put a condom on your drakes...:lau:lau:lau:lau

no no no... do you want turkeys?

I have to get rid of some.
Uh no.
BUT
Look.
Screenshot 2020-01-21 at 10.01.45 AM.png

The lady who I got the Eng Orps from has a few running around. I offered to buy them, and she very jokingly told me "PFFT! Guess again Buddy!" Though she is keeping an eye out for me. Her and I have very similar taste in birds, and she knows it too. She also knows how to get in my darn pockets lol. :lau

You have English Orpingtons? And you got them locally? Can I ask from where? I'm always having to incubate eggs to get any decent orpington. I went to a farm swap this weekend and it seems like everyone only has production breeds or silkies.

Back
Top Bottom