Off the topic of dux.

I just got a weird call... an 800 number..when I answered a mechanical voice informed me it was the social security office and my social security number was suspended...

Idiot scammers trying to take advantage of us old peeps...

I hope God has something special planned for them... I had a great uncle my wife and I took care of for several years before he passed. He fell for so many of these scams it was almost a full time job fixing the messes..

but I never knew until recently how many of these scammers there were and how smooth they are.

I know society and judges look at them as just property crimes so they seldom go to prison...

but I think they should all be locked up for life...

With a demon dux sharing their cell to torture them

Off the topic of dux.

I just got a weird call... an 800 number..when I answered a mechanical voice informed me it was the social security office and my social security number was suspended...

Idiot scammers trying to take advantage of us old peeps...

I hope God has something special planned for them... I had a great uncle my wife and I took care of for several years before he passed. He fell for so many of these scams it was almost a full time job fixing the messes..

but I never knew until recently how many of these scammers there were and how smooth they are.

I know society and judges look at them as just property crimes so they seldom go to prison...

but I think they should all be locked up for life...

With a demon dux sharing their cell to torture them

Poor duck.

Really I think turkeys should be their cell mates. My dad would fall for these scams too. :(

I see we have a turkey vs duck war. Interesting!

Our god daughters' mom is older and disabled, and she called me recently talking about that call. I had to reassure her that those are scam calls and social security is NOT calling you to suspend your number. And that's not even a thing. These scammers need to get a real job.

I see we have a turkey vs duck war. Interesting!

Our god daughters' mom is older and disabled, and she called me recently talking about that call. I had to reassure her that those are scam calls and social security is NOT calling you to suspend your number. And that's not even a thing. These scammers need to get a real job.
Jobs are too good for them.. they need a cell..

Many on this thread do not understand the relationship between a turkey and a person.

Turkeys are feathered dogs.. JJ was my first turkey tom, my wife and I would walk around the pasture and there would be 5 of us... it’s a little over a half mile loop we walked... My wife and I our two dogs and JJ everyday. JJ loved to walk and talk to us...

Of course, JJ and one of the dogs are no longer with us...

I gave away my favorite turkey last fall, she would follow me and tell me everything that was wrong in her world. When I sat down she would jump up and chatter next to me...

She would actually, lean in to me so she could “hug” me..

I miss her but I had to get rid of her as we prepare for the next stage of our life..

She went to a young guy on here, he keeps her at his grandpas and they both talk to her daily..

I actually like Turkeys love seeing them in the wild. Once a turkey hen came up and was admiring our Muscovy drake through the fence. She admired Dux too:D

"Our" wild turkeys are so interested in the chickens when they free range. A couple of the females have gone right up to them to hang out, but the chickens are a bit cliquey and won't accept their friend request.

Back
Top Bottom