I think we may have just started a bad habit on the doggo front. This morning I was making breakfast and I decided to give our dog Cosmo a piece of sausage. THEN I ended up dropping a pancake on the floor, and decided he could have a bite of it before I threw it away. Well one bite in a dogs mouth is an entire pancake. So he basically had a gourmet breakfast.

And now, here he is, silently begging for my leftover quesadilla. I told him he's not missing much, but look at those eyes. And he's already had HIS dinner.

IMG_1371.jpeg

IMG_1367.jpeg

Basketball game, check. Haircuts, check. Still patiently waiting to meet this date 😬

Hubs and I were going to be the drivers for the evening, but we got booted in favor of "a cousin" of the girl 🤔 Neither of the kids can drive yet, only 15. So that sets my mind at some ease...but not much!

Now, if the girl were to ask me anything about my birds like @Pyxis suggested, I'm sold...she can stay! I will roll out the red carpet for a fellow feather lover!! 😂

WHAT is this guy?? He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. And also the super cool Tom turkey. But first this guy!!

View attachment 2011008
He is an Eng Orp cross but I can't remember thre other half of the mix. He's freak big too. The bald girl behind him is about the size of a RIR.

The Tom is a Chocolate x Narragansett I think. His name is Charley and one of my favorite birds to hang out with there.

Last edited:
I think we may have just started a bad habit on the doggo front. This morning I was making breakfast and I decided to give our dog Cosmo a piece of sausage. THEN I ended up dropping a pancake on the floor, and decided he could have a bite of it before I threw it away. Well one bite in a dogs mouth is an entire pancake. So he basically had a gourmet breakfast.

And now, here he is, silently begging for my leftover quesadilla. I told him he's not missing much, but look at those eyes. And he's already had HIS dinner.

View attachment 2011026

View attachment 2011027
He's adorable!

Here is an Eng Orp cross but I can't remember thre other half of the mix. He's freak big too. The bald girl behind him is about the size of a RIR.

The Tom is a Chocolate x Narragansett I think. His name is Charley and one of my favorite birds to hang out with there.

They both look so cool! If she's missing them in the morning, and I miraculously have two birds just like them.... errr.... never mind. :gig

Back
Top Bottom