Nice place for them. What is your camera?

I'm not sure of the camera brand. My husband bought an 8 camera package from Barnwatcher.com. He's super techie (not me, this seemed pretty confusing to set up) and wanted a "closed system" that doesn't rely on wi-fi. We now have weird antennas on the coop, barn and house that all talk to eachother, but it works!

Now I can stalk my animals from the comfort of my house. I think it'll especially come in handy next year when we have goats that are kidding, which no doubt will happen at like 1am.

It's a place for rebels and degenerate.
Screenshot_20200126-071011_Google.jpg

Thank you for that info Chris. I spent a lot of time in the sin bin when I was young. lol Not that I am proud of it. :oops:

How's your new chicks? Pics would be nice when you can.
The chicks are doing pretty good. I have a mystery color pattern on one of the d'Uccle which is pretty cool. When I saw Sandra yesterday (her eggs) I showed her a picture, thinking I had a Mille Fleur and a Porcelain, but she didn't recognize it. She only has the 2 colors, so I'm hoping it's some cool recessive color.

The chick with the chipmunk stripes is the mystery, and the other is the Mille Fleur. It's just a wild type patterning, so it might not be a "cool designer" color, but different none the less.
20200125_095004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom