I've always been partial to the Chinese Crested.

I've always loved this breed. I'll just never own one.

:lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau Spare me the laughter. I've got ducks to attend to and if they find out I've been talking to a dux hater they might keep my roosters captive.:oops:
So your dux are terroristic criminals and kidnap roosters...

Speaking of roosters... I have a flock of 17 chickens from last years hatch that have kind of become pets... it is made up of 13 roosters and 4 pullets...

Just wondering if anyone needs a free rooster?
They have imprinted on people. They follow us everywhere we go...

I heard them say they want to live in NC... I could drop them off @Miss Lydia on my way to see my brother.

Labs are no better.. but retrievers and labs have such great personalities... I need to have them around....

If only they did not try to please people so much... we are convinced if a burglar showed up here and we were gone, they would show the burglars the gun safes, the combination and where I keep my best tools at..

They absolutely would. Cosmo barks at everything/everyone from inside, but as soon as they come in the house or come up to him, he's a giant baby. One friendly glance and he's your best friend for life. My only hope is that a burglar hears his "vicious" bark from the outside and decides it's not worth it. If they decide to come in, might as well give them the keys to the house.

So your dux are terroristic criminals and kidnap roosters...

Speaking of roosters... I have a flock of 17 chickens from last years hatch that have kind of become pets... it is made up of 13 roosters and 4 pullets...

Just wondering if anyone needs a free rooster?
They have imprinted on people. They follow us everywhere we go...

I heard them say they want to live in NC... I could drop them off @Miss Lydia on my way to see my brother.
My dux hate the roosters because my hen duck rather be mated by him than my drakes.
I have 2 roosters, which is enough for me, since one is a fighting breed and the other is just plain stupid.

They're nice to dux to.

If you could only see the performance mine puts on for the chickens. He'll run full speed around their run, hoping to impress a few. They're terrified of him. And he chases them if they're free ranging (not to hurt them, but he's young and wants to play.) They don't appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom