Yes he is. :D We also have a small female named Loki, aka The Blanket Monster.
View attachment 2012387

Hairless dogs are a thing? That might be about the only way my husband would let me have a second dog. Cosmo sheds a whole new dog every day. Two dogs a day worth of hair when he's "really" shedding in the spring and fall. I think it's how golden retrievers reproduce... through shedding.

Hairless dogs are a thing? That might be about the only way my husband would let me have a second dog. Cosmo sheds a whole new dog every day. Two dogs a day worth of hair when he's "really" shedding in the spring and fall. I think it's how golden retrievers reproduce... sole through shedding.
:lau My dog is a White German Shepard and her fur is everywhere a white dog + black pants and dark brown furniture = everything white.

Hairless dogs are a thing? That might be about the only way my husband would let me have a second dog. Cosmo sheds a whole new dog every day. Two dogs a day worth of hair when he's "really" shedding in the spring and fall. I think it's how golden retrievers reproduce... sole through shedding.
Yes they indeed are. The AHT is the only breed from the US. There are a few breeds that are hairless though. One of my favorites is the Mexican Xoloitzcuintli aka Xolo. Beautiful dogs. :love
Screenshot_20200127-094651_Google.jpg

There's also the Peruvian Inca Orchid which is another beautiful breed.
Screenshot_20200127-094840_Google.jpg

Yes they indeed are. There AHT is the only breed from the US. There are a few breeds that are hairless though. One of my favorites is the Xoloitzcuintli aka Xolo. Beautiful dogs. :love
View attachment 2012394

There's also the Peruvian Inca Orchid which is another beautiful breed.
View attachment 2012396
I could never own a hairless dog. It'd freeze up down here before my muscovies would.

:lau My dog is a White German Shepard and her fur is everywhere a white dog + black pants and dark brown furniture = everything white.

I SO feel your pain. I now have "going out clothes" and "forever furry" clothes. If we're going somewhere nice, we have to wait until the last minute to put on our clothes, and then basically avoid the dog/run out of the house before he wants to rub against your legs. And even then I usually have to have a lint roller ready just in case. Because he's a golden retriever... I'm NEVER alone. Ever.

It'd be funnier if you were the dog.
Oh the pain!!
I thought we were best buds and all....

I even put you in for bestest mentoree of the year!!!

I thought of you and your dux on all your ice...

D1899833-2642-4750-BD51-D957E3224A44.gif
7B97A860-D9AA-4125-B17A-AFF59F2358EB.gif

be careful... even young bodies forget to bounce and can break on ice..

Hairless dogs are a thing? That might be about the only way my husband would let me have a second dog. Cosmo sheds a whole new dog every day. Two dogs a day worth of hair when he's "really" shedding in the spring and fall. I think it's how golden retrievers reproduce... through shedding.

You know how I hate to be contrary....

But

a hairless dog is just wrong.. I have never seen one.. but I have seen the hairless cats.. not a pretty sight...

Back
Top Bottom