Aww bless her heart! I hope you can get her. But know that her crest will take a beating so you’ll need to protect her from the drakes going after her.
Yes I've heard about crests and things like that, which I emailed her about. She'll be staying with Olly and My mallard if I do get her. Olly and his brother are very welcoming and friendly, so I'd expect it to go well.

I just feel bad for the owner. Sounds a lot like a nicer person then the people I got Olly and Echo off of, hoping she'd come in much better shape. I need ore hens anyways... Lucky and Bella have their own coop so they shouldn't be a problem.

Oh . My . God.
Just what I was looking for :gig
I was talking to my dad about getting another duck. Why buy one when you could get a free one?
https://scranton.craigslist.org/grd/d/wilkes-barre-female-crested-duck-food/7065150033.html
I just hope my dad agrees since my animals stay on his and my moms property lol.
You've got me on CL darn it...
Screenshot_20200129-103921_Opera.jpg
Screenshot_20200129-104618_Opera.jpg
Screenshot_20200129-104230_Opera.jpg

Sorry for your losses! :( :hugs

I'm hoping to get home early. Something has been lurking around my place and I honestly don't need anymore dead chickens. :oops:
Chris & KD sorry for your losses :hugs
Aww me too so sorry for the loss. :hugs

Thank you all!! This one was a favorite too. Why is it always the freaking favorite!? I’ve had two other losses over the years too and those were both favorites too!! One natural causes, one predator, and now this one. But always the favorite!!! I was planning on keeping this boy. He was very friendly but not disrespectful. Ran from me still but when picked up would settle into my lap for cuddles/pets. The first to hatch. The only one named. :hit

Back
Top Bottom