Just a heads up, the are not many organic solutions that work for spider mites. Dead Bug Brew is organic and WILL work, but it's $60 a bottle.
I use Neem Oil on my gardens and it has worked for spider mites. Might check it out.
Neem oil is a natural derivative of the neem tree (Azadirachta indica), an evergreen variety native to India. This makes it organic and biodegradable. ... To extract neem oil, the tree seeds are crushed.

The old goat I live with would have me committed. Ever heard that saying one nanny and one old goat lives here. Well!! :lol:

They said something about snow on Thursday but I tried not to listen.

Hey, don’t talk about my Mr.Lydia that way. :lol:

Usually there are two in the chairs, but as per usual, they've knocked over the second chair. Both chairs were down by the time I got out there this morning, which is also typical, lol.

I wondered how those chairs have survived! :gig
How many goats do you have?

Curvature...whaaaaat?? According to the flat earthers we've all been lied to!!
Looks pretty flat to me. Pretty colors too!

20200218_100144.jpg

I use Neem Oil on my gardens and it has worked for spider mites. Might check it out.
Neem oil is a natural derivative of the neem tree (Azadirachta indica), an evergreen variety native to India. This makes it organic and biodegradable. ... To extract neem oil, the tree seeds are crushed.
I have all kinda of organic goodies. Once apon a story I was an organic soil mentor on a garnering forum. If I can find it I'll post my personal soil recipe. I call it Fuggzy"s Surf n Soil. Took about a year to work out everything "perfectly." :D

I've got a gallon of both neem and karanga oil direct from India sitting in the closet.

Don't mind the messy brooder, I haven't changed their puppy pads yet this morning. They went from hardly pooping at all yesterday to that grand explosion of poop today. Yay?

View attachment 2026028

This blue guy is an Isbar. For whatever reason, I didn't realize they were blue.
View attachment 2026029

Male & female Bielefelders. I bought my god daughters bielefelder hatching eggs last year and they've been super pleased with their hen and rooster, so I'm excited to add a couple of biele girls to our flock.
View attachment 2026032

So, I have a question about crested cream legbars. I have a couple that are basically all yellow like this. I kind of see a whiter spot on their head. Are these male? Most of these are this color, with maybe 2-3 being the typical dark female pattern.

Male?
View attachment 2026031View attachment 2026030

Darker female cream legbar
View attachment 2026045
they are so cute .

I have all kinda of organic goodies. Once apon a story I was an organic soil mentor on a garnering forum. If I can find it I'll post my personal soil recipe. I call it Fuggzy"s Surf n Soil. Took about a year to work out everything "perfectly." :D

I've got a gallon of both neem and karanga oil direct from India sitting in the closet.
Oooh I bet that was some good soil. I love making soil and the way is smells when it is nice and healthy

I have 6! I'm brand new into the goat world, and I love it so much. What about you, how many minions are on your farm?

These are my first 2! I'm loving them too. My husband's family had goats when he was little, my SIL has had quite a few over the past few years too. I already feel like I'll end up with a few more :D

Back
Top Bottom