Ahh, you'r new place is perfect. The other house was nice, but you've got all that land and privacy. And goats!

I'd live in a cardboard box on this property if I had to. I'm never moving, I love it so much. There's so much peace in being outside with nature. We've been bush hogging different areas in our woods to slowly try and get some more of the perimeter cleared. Yesterday Chris was able to get to this HUGE oak tree that we've been eyeing for months. It's gotta be the biggest tree on the property, and it's amazing.

Horses are beautiful. I love watching them graze or run in a field... but that's as far as it goes. I don't want to touch them or care for them, they just scare me. Always have since I was a kid, no idea why.

That’s okay! Totally understandable!! They’re definitely not for everybody and I think a lot of people are afraid of them. They are BIG haha but they’re full of personality and I bet if you got to know one, you’d like them. :) though some can definitely be snotty haha but with the right one, they’re just gentle giants haha maybe you need to start out meeting a mini horse first. :D

They might be Anatolians.

Could be but some of them are very fluffy lol

Maybe Anatolian/Pyr mix?

You need one!! Looks like maybe a mixed breed but I definitely see some kind of great pyrenees or maremma or something in there.

:lau we do noooootttttt need another huge droopy beast right now!

But yeah, I’m thinking maybe Anatolian/GP mix??? Cause they do have Anatolian coloring but very fluffy lol But then the coloring isn’t really right for Anatolian either at least on some of them

Could be but some of them are very fluffy lol

Maybe Anatolian/Pyr mix?

:lau we do noooootttttt need another huge droopy beast right now!

But yeah, I’m thinking maybe Anatolian/GP mix??? Cause they do have Anatolian coloring but very fluffy lol But then the coloring isn’t really right for Anatolian either at least on some of them

I've seen some GP puppies with the badger markings, but I've heard those usually go away as they age. You know the best way to find out what they are? You just call/email/text the number in the ad, and then repeat after me "Hi! My name is "your name here" and I'd like to adopt one of the puppies in your for sale ad. Thanks!"

I've seen some GP puppies with the badger markings, but I've heard those usually go away as they age. You know the best way to find out what they are? You just call/email/text the number in the ad, and then repeat after me "Hi! My name is "your name here" and I'd like to adopt one of the puppies in your for sale ad. Thanks!"

Yeah the badger is definitely GP but some are like all sorts of mixed browns and stuff haha I thought Anatolian were usually tan :confused:

And :lau noooo I don’t wanna waste their time! Totally don’t need one. Must resist. Lol maybe @Pyxis does. She’s nearby too :lau

I wanna get a Golden or Aussie or something so definitely no huge beasts :lau

Yeah the badger is definitely GP but some are like all sorts of mixed browns and stuff haha I thought Anatolian were usually tan :confused:

And :lau noooo I don’t wanna waste their time! Totally don’t need one. Must resist. Lol maybe @Pyxis does. She’s nearby too :lau

I wanna get a Golden or Aussie or something so definitely no huge beasts :lau

Nope! For now, my LGAs will remain birds only :p

Back
Top Bottom