20200227_082104.jpg

Aww, sweet puppy! What about the great dane puppies? Any news there?
The litter I'm looking at it's not available till 3/13, but I'm not sure if it's going to happen. I don't think Mary is ready to commit to a puppy again, plus the big dog aspect. Mrs. Bella is going to be our big dog ambassador though. Make Mary fall in love, see how good the kids are with her, and so on. That way when we get a pup that's she's ready to strangle I can say something like "well ya know, Bella was an older girl" or... "Whew, these puppies sure are not what I expected."

The litter I'm looking at it's not available till 3/13, but I'm not sure if it's going to happen. I don't think Mary is ready to commit to a puppy again, plus the big dog aspect. Mrs. Bella is going to be our big dog ambassador though. Make Mary fall in love, see how good the kids are with her, and so on. That way when we get a pup that's she's ready to strangle I can say something like "well ya know, Bella was an older girl" or... "Whew, these puppies sure are not what I expected."

Puppies are tough. I'm not sure I'm even ready to do the whole puppy thing again, but I know I need an LGD... so here we go! lol.

I spoke with my breeder yesterday and she's had a major change in plans. The farm that they were buying down here was an owner finance type of deal. At the last minute, the owner decided to sell to someone else who gave him a cash offer. Kind of crappy, but what can you do? So they're staying in Indiana for now. She's actually going to bring the puppy to me from Indiana. She said he family could use a vacation anyway. So he'll probably be here end of March instead of mid April. Ahh!

Morning!! Cold and blowing snow here today 🥶 All my birds are pretty much just snuggled down for the morning..not ready to get out of bed, can't say I blame them!!

Hadn't candles my duck eggs for a couple days so I was surprised to find 4 out of 6 have internally pipped! One of them even made a couple squeaks! 😲
Tomorrow is lockdown day so here's hoping!! 🤞🤞

Trim- what breeds are Bella? Do you know? What a sweet old lady face 😍🥰

Morning all..

been so busy I have had to let the war on dux slide for a few days.. but next week it is on again!!!

:lau :lau :lau :lau @Duck_life
You might be a delusional dux luvin Southie.. but I get the biggest chuckle and smile from you... and this will be the last time I say something nice.. it hurts too much to be nice to dux lovers!

Back
Top Bottom