Aren't they so cute? I'm hoping I get a couple of runner ducks to hatch. I tried candling the eggs (they're like day 4) and saw nothing but I'm impatient. 😂
I can’t wait to see how they look with feathers. I LOVE incubating eggs but the suspense almost kills me! Haha The first time I had one hatch I just wanted to lay a pillow and blanket down and sleep by it so I didn’t miss a single thing!

You're not kidding... these nice 75-80 degree days are quickly coming to an end and I'm so not ready. But I've thoroughly enjoyed being outside working on project these last few days. I think the floof is enjoying the weather too.

View attachment 2073683

View attachment 2073684
He's so adorable, and looks like he's growing pretty steadily. How is he around the other animals so far?

Those have some neat markings and coloring!
Thanks! 2 look to be pure Ancona, 2 looks to be pure runners, 1 has a Runner body but Ancona feet, and the last has a Runner body but complete Ancona markings. It's a cool little mix.

I'm actually getting back 11 ducklings from one odd three teachers that hatched my eggs. They'll be here this weekend some time. I can't wait to see what they got. :D

Some reason, I've got a deranged eye in this picture...

20200403_101410.jpg

Back
Top Bottom