Well I've sold all of the teacher ducklings but 1 I'm keeping for myself. It was 2, but they wanted 5 eac ducklings and chicks, so the tiny black headed one went with them. I went ahead and threw in an extra chick too. In the last 2 days I've made about 1/2 the money I need for lumber. :D

Oh yeah, I finished the pin... 30 minutes before I sold what was going in it. Though, I'm considering building them to sell. The gent who just left said he might want one in 2 weeks. I quoted him $200, and he said that'd be great. Should have told him $150 if he could have it gone this evening. ;)

Thanks! Not sure what I’m even going to do with all of these though! Need any!? 😂🙈

Don't even ask to see my seed collection. It's a ridiculous situation at this point... three years of gardening... maybe 600-700 packages of seeds? Plus my seed saving baggies. My name is Kate, *Hi Kate!* and I'm a seed hoarder.

I'm a seed hoarder too! I actually was watching a news story that in some places they are restricting shoppers to essential items only...and seeds are not considered essential 😒

Also, agree with @Miss Lydia ...I will package Chance up in a handsome bow and all😁 Just say the word! Something tells me you'll be sending him back shortly!

So we're making progress on the "expanding the chicken coop on the cheap" project. With just 4 wood panels from Lowe's, we're able to convert the small run into an open air hybrid coop.

We took the hardware cloth off the front and back and replaced it with *almost* matching wood panels. It doesn't really match, oh well.

IMG_2409.jpeg

We left this wall open with the hardware cloth. I figured it would provide a nice breeze since we're not buying windows to put in. The plan is to pick up an outdoor pull down shade, so if it's raining a lot or what have you, I can pull it down and provide a rain block.

IMG_2434.jpeg

Poop trays are in, now we just have to build the roost bar. I also painted the interior this evening, but it got dark before I got to take any pictures.

IMG_2443.jpeg
IMG_2442.jpeg
IMG_2447.jpeg

I'm a seed hoarder too! I actually was watching a news story that in some places they are restricting shoppers to essential items only...and seeds are not considered essential 😒

Also, agree with @Miss Lydia ...I will package Chance up in a handsome bow and all😁 Just say the word! Something tells me you'll be sending him back shortly!

Does anyone need rutabaga seeds?

it appears I have 2-3 pounds of them...

Anyone know why I bought that many rutabaga seeds in 2013?

Back
Top Bottom