We grow cold weather veggies.

Tomatoes go in the ground the end of May.
Most my seeds go in around the 15th of May.

I grow, peppers, carrots, beets, beans, peas, cabbage, Pumpkins, squash, cukes, zucchini, melons are iffy, I grow them but they may or may not ripen.

Oh, I also think I will plant radishes and rutabaga.

Potato’s will go in the ground in the next few days.

You guys have me dying laughing :lau I can feel my abs growing 😂😂

I feel the same way @duluthralphie! I went crazy in 2017. I think there must have been a vegetable shortage 😂😂

I went crazy with tomatoes and herbs especially but just about everything.

I also seem to buy tomatoes every year so I now have soooooo many tomato seeds 😂😂 must be a tomato shortage right!? 🙈

I'm a seed hoarder too! I actually was watching a news story that in some places they are restricting shoppers to essential items only...and seeds are not considered essential 😒

Also, agree with @Miss Lydia ...I will package Chance up in a handsome bow and all😁 Just say the word! Something tells me you'll be sending him back shortly!
Send Chance and your son. I'l send one back in 7 days. 🤠

So we're making progress on the "expanding the chicken coop on the cheap" project. With just 4 wood panels from Lowe's, we're able to convert the small run into an open air hybrid coop.

We took the hardware cloth off the front and back and replaced it with *almost* matching wood panels. It doesn't really match, oh well.

View attachment 2081110

We left this wall open with the hardware cloth. I figured it would provide a nice breeze since we're not buying windows to put in. The plan is to pick up an outdoor pull down shade, so if it's raining a lot or what have you, I can pull it down and provide a rain block.

View attachment 2081114

Poop trays are in, now we just have to build the roost bar. I also painted the interior this evening, but it got dark before I got to take any pictures.

View attachment 2081113View attachment 2081112View attachment 2081111
Looks great guys. :D

Back
Top Bottom