Hey everyone I got my first rubber egg.
It was weird! I learned today that you can still eat them. I didn't know what it was I thought it sat out in the rain for a few days and got soft. jajjajajjajajajajjaja
It's a good day on the farm in Chile.

Hey everyone I got my first rubber egg.
It was weird! I learned today that you can still eat them. I didn't know what it was I thought it sat out in the rain for a few days and got soft. jajjajajjajajajajjaja
It's a good day on the farm in Chile.
Soft eggs happen, but yup they're edible, if you can get them to the house in one piece.

Good morning every one! Up before the sun with snot nose (literally) kids. The government has said we have to keep kids home if they so much as sneeze. But you also have to take them to get a doctors certificate now for said one off sneeze or snotty nose because the government wants you to prove they are sick and you aren't just defying them and keeping them home because you don't feel safe. The doctors are getting very annoyed with all the kids in their offices.

And thats todays Aussie wrap up!

Good morning every one! Up before the sun with snot nose (literally) kids. The government has said we have to keep kids home if they so much as sneeze. But you also have to take them to get a doctors certificate now for said one off sneeze or snotty nose because the government wants you to prove they are sick and you aren't just defying them and keeping them home because you don't feel safe. The doctors are getting very annoyed with all the kids in their offices.

And thats todays Aussie wrap up!
That sounds ugly, especially during this time of year for you. My friends in QLD woke up to 3C temps this morning. Perfect for cold season.

Back
Top Bottom