Good morning every one! Up before the sun with snot nose (literally) kids. The government has said we have to keep kids home if they so much as sneeze. But you also have to take them to get a doctors certificate now for said one off sneeze or snotty nose because the government wants you to prove they are sick and you aren't just defying them and keeping them home because you don't feel safe. The doctors are getting very annoyed with all the kids in their offices.

And thats todays Aussie wrap up!
Ugh when will this end? I don't wear a mask I was A-symptomatic two months ago. I caught it and it had no effect. I had a small cough and a headache.

Elly!!! :hit :hit

Masks aren't compulsory here. In the last couple days the only new cases in our state have been from international travellers who are locked up in motels to quarantine. Majority of restrictions have been eased minus the 1.5m rule, resturants, churchs and cafes can seat up to 50 with the 4 metre square rule and house gatherings are capped at 10 people. Even though I suspect most back yards are bigger then most cafes.

Back
Top Bottom