:frow Good afternoon Donkeydew, have a great day. There's lots of conversations about Meriks and vaccines. I choose not to. This post has some good information linked to it.
I checked it out it seems the chicks have to be day olds mine are a week now they seem healthy. they were a surprise one of my easter eggers decided to go broody got 5 chicks . oh have a great day is it hot there it is here 88 .

I've got Coturnix. They're fun, especially all the colors they come in. At the moment I've got like three color projects going with them, lol. Luckily they start laying at six weeks of age so it's a lot faster going with them than with chickens.
hi pyxis I have to Quail left coon got most of them last year they coturnix . they are white they lay like crazy. how are you going to house them I am always looking for a better way.mine are in the house dirty little devils'. lol

I'd love a rainbow of them! But from what I've seen more efforts been put into the king/button quail colouring then the coturnix here. I think my son would love the colour genetics of making his own colours. He was really interested in the duck colour calculator when I was trying to figure out if I could get black runners.

Back
Top Bottom