Good Morning all! Crazy week at work and even crazier weekend ahead so had to play catch up on here real quick. Is everyone getting a lot of rain lately?! I’m approaching 18 week olds this Monday and just now witnessed my first “duck pyramid” of females 🤣 My drakes are not even the slightest bit interested now so I guess mating season is pretty much about over??? Last night was the second night I let them have a joint-sex slumber party and I still have 9 un-drowned ducks this AM so I’m pumped!!! Hahaha I guess it’s the little things 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hope everyone has a great weekend with some good weather!!!!

Good Morning all! Crazy week at work and even crazier weekend ahead so had to play catch up on here real quick. Is everyone getting a lot of rain lately?! I’m approaching 18 week olds this Monday and just now witnessed my first “duck pyramid” of females 🤣 My drakes are not even the slightest bit interested now so I guess mating season is pretty much about over??? Last night was the second night I let them have a joint-sex slumber party and I still have 9 un-drowned ducks this AM so I’m pumped!!! Hahaha I guess it’s the little things 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hope everyone has a great weekend with some good weather!!!!
:frow Good morning Jaykay, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom