morning every one was very foggy this morning took some pictures at work no sun yet. my chicken are laying fools but I really miss my duck eggs. my baby snowflake Quail are getting bigger time to move them hopefully out side. Any body need some Quail . is are group getting smaller I don't see miss Lydia posting hope she is AL wright .

morning every one was very foggy this morning took some pictures at work no sun yet. my chicken are laying fools but I really miss my duck eggs. my baby snowflake Quail are getting bigger time to move them hopefully out side. Any body need some Quail . is are group getting smaller I don't see miss Lydia posting hope she is AL wright .

I found my mornings to be much clearer when I don’t drink in the evening/night. I can’t remember the last time I had a foggy morning.

Hey hillbilly!!! How is the RalphieDux doing?

:lau

I think its time for a roll call

The winter bird dumping of all the birds bought early in the pandemic has started.

I got a call from a coworker tonight that someone was at the store with a guinea in their car and trying to give it away to them.

So I told her to ask him if he'd drive it closer to me and I'd take it. He said yes, so we met up.

The full story ended up being that someone had dumped three juvenile guineas at the church where he went. He'd had guineas when he lived elsewhere but couldn't keep any where he lived now, right near the hospital in the city.

Of the three guineas, one was taken by a hawk. The other was killed by a cat. This last one he just managed to catch tonight, and then he drove to the feed store to try to at least get some food for it.

The rest from there is him talking to my coworkers and it making its way to me.

The poor thing is very skinny. I have it with some water right now to get it hydrated, and then I will be giving it food. If he hadn't caught the poor thing, I'm sure it would have starved to death soon.

Back
Top Bottom