good morning every one it turn out to be a pretty day the week end not so good. got a lot done changed out pools feed geese extra peas and corn. are town is kind of in a semi lock down until December 18. went to food lion guess what no toilet paper again do people eat it lol. I hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving . oh trapped another coon last nite that makes 2.

Our firearms deer season is real short. I never count on one, but it does help the freezer to get one.

Archery season is open from mid-September to New Year’s Day. Muzzleloader season starts this weekend and runs for a little over two weeks.

I am thinking about putting a blind on top of my Turkey coop and sitting in it for the muzzleloader season. Maybe...

I have a lot of work I need to get done in my shed too, so maybe not. Or maybe leave the south door cracked a tad and plunk a deer from there. Who knows.

Miss Lydia, I don’t hunt geese. I see maybe 10 flocks a year fly over at flight level 180. If we had a season on Sandhill cranes or swans I would hunt them. They fly low, slow and even land in my pasture. They live on the Mississippi River near the power plant discharge, not it the refuge, they fly out here to feed.

If we had a bald Eagle season I would hunt them too, as many other my birds as they take I deserve one of them.

Maybe I should raise dux for the eagles, wolves and coyotes so they don’t take a bird with value.
I bet you keep chickens to keep the eagles and coyotes away from your ducks.

I really don't understand the toilet paper hoarding :confused: there is toilet paper here but no paper towels. Why hoard paper towels?????
Because they clean up and can be thrown away not washed. People think they’re more sanitary than wash cloths and towels. For a while you could find those and bleach so make your own wipes for door knobs etc. Their versatility makes them desirable.

Well,.. paper towels could dry a butt in an emergency... toilet paper is hard to dry ones hands with..
Stinging Nettle leaves clean butts just as well as paper towels.
And prevent the humble labourer from taking too many breaks… 😈
And you can dry your hands in the trouser pockets.

Back
Top Bottom